Sometimes I just get tired of people

I consider myself to be a people person, but sometimes people jus drive me crazy!!!!! I wish I could jus live on an island ALONE to chill sometimes. Anyone else ever felt this way?
@Stephanie5 (2947)
OMG Yes!!! I consider myself to be a people person also. I've been a waitress for 15 years...However, some people (not at work, but in a store or driving or something like that) just make me CRAZY!!! I would seriously be happy living in the middle of Montana with noone around me for 100's of miles sometimes. lol I think being around people is making me not be a people person anymore, lol, if that makes any sense! Have a great day! Hey, call me when you leave for island, I'll take the other side and promise not to bother you, lol!
U just took the words right out of my mouth. That is why i get tired of people, because I a a people person. And don't u worry, the other side of the island is all yours!lol
Yeah, can we leave right now? lol Thank you! ;-)
@Lady_Vincy (1542)
I get the same way at times. Being around people all the time annoys me and I end up spending at least a day to myself.
oh. that sounds so good right now. A full day to myself. I can't even imagine it.
Yup, but I'd take my Sweetheart and my laptop with me. Here's hoping that island has wireless access. I do know what you mean though. Atleast with my computer I can turn it off when I want to....but in all the time I've had it, I've never wanted to turn it off. Ironic, eh? The people around me? Can't turn them off...it's just not fair. LOL
I feel u girl!
@estherlou (5020)
I always have to have my alone time. Especially if you work for the public! You tend to see all kinds of people and have to have a lot of patience to deal with them without losing your kindness!
I know wat u mean. I work retail. This lazy co-worker of mine made me so angry today that I pulled a muscle in my neck from the stress! Its horrible!
I love to be by myself all the time. Seeing people once a week is enough for me.
honestly i like to live on isolated island all the time i get tired of people ,my chestry does not match with many
@myrith (1830)
I get that way all the time,I too work in the public where you have to be polite and smiling all day long, while at the same time wishing to be someplace else...so yes I can relate.