I am just concerned......

January 7, 2007 2:42am CST
I have friend...She was having baby wiht a guy which is married and do she can forced that guy to give her a support for their kids even of she is not really the real wife?
5 responses
@ryshawneo (405)
• Philippines
3 Jun 08
your friend is fool and it's her fault.. how can she give herself to a married man.. she even can ruin their marriage.. that's bad and a sin
@nitesh512 (153)
• Nepal
27 Apr 08
why is she having a baby with this guy in the first place. if he love her then he should leave his wife
@eden32 (3976)
• United States
15 Apr 07
It depends on what country you live in. In the US the woman can seek child support & will get it once paternity is established. From what I understand, this is not the case in other countries.
@SageMother (2277)
• United States
7 Jan 07
If possible, I would sue for chilc support, if I was this lady. She should get a court order for paternity to prove he is the father. Her not being his wife doesn't matter. One thing hse might have to watch out for, though, is the wife. If I was the wife I would sue for custody of the child to keep child support from going outside of my home. Luckily for your frined, most women don't think the way I do. Your friend needs to take the steps to establish paternity, then go for child support.
@Sir_bobby88 (8244)
• Singapore
7 Jan 07
Depend on that guy willing to divorce or not yea , if he is going to divorce then it is ok for you friend to be together with him yea