Your kid has been kidnapped

China
A blonde, out of money and down on her luck after buying air at a real bargain, needed money desperately. To raise cash, she decided to kidnap a child and hold him for ransom. She went to the local playground, grabbed a kid randomly, took her behind a building, and told her, "I've kidnapped you." She then wrote a big note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and leave it under the apple tree next to the slides on the south side of the playground. Signed, A blonde." The blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents. The next morning the blonde checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the apple tree. The blonde looked in the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow blonde?"
@droik123 (74)
HAHAHHAHA
tis is funny i like it lol......need more jokes and stories to enjoy ...
@ronaldinu (12440)
• Malta
I was really shocked to read your title but was quite pleased with your joke. Good clean humour.
@lilkim90 (133)
the smart move would be to give her the money and tell the police.