What experience will he need?

January 8, 2007 1:36pm CST
My boyfriend and I are in our final year of school. I am hoping to attend University while my boyfriend would like to work towards opening his own bar. He will have four years to gain experience etc before we decide where to settle down. What i'm wondering is what do you need to set up a bar in the UK? What kind of experience would be useful? How much money would you need? How do you become someone the bank will want to loan money?
2 responses
• India
8 Jan 07
please go through this link you will het to know what you need to open a bar in uk http://www.openarestaurant.co.uk/
1 person likes this
9 Jan 07
Thanks for that!
@lumanci (1111)
• Italy
10 Jan 07
It is difficult that the bank soon the money sense to have a guarantee. The experience is fundamental for your future life. In this manner he learns well the tongue and a new mentality!!