Can INDIA win the world cup

Do u think that with this team with only few players in form, INDIA can win the world cup......... I don't think so it's not easy to win world cup with so poor players.there are morees trong teams what's ur reviews
hey sorry to just distract you but you know what i would like to say that now india is at the peak of its what we say bad form and it is not only that any of the one person is responsible for it. whether the qestion is: Q.should sourav be made the captain of the team? Q.is sourav giving the team what people were expecting after his come back? Q.sehwag is not playing good? Q.tendulkar out of form? Q.dravid took this or that decision wrong? Q.the coach is not good? Q.the coach is more a politician? Q.wrong decision of the board of taking this bowler in the team whereas the other one was required? Q.coach taking gangully case personal? ...... and many mre do not you people think that all what is happening is not good and what these people are doing is just decreasing their world cup chances? do not you think that it is not the problem with one person whole team is responsible? wrong strategies,bad form... what is this is this what indian team has to show to the world that we are the one?
While I do agree with monaismyname about India's chances, I can't but ignore the fact that Indian team went through a similar patch just before World Cup 2003. Where they ended up in that tournament is known to one and all. So I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that they put up a decent show. GO INDIA GO!!
@Corezz (1017)
• Netherlands Antilles
I didn't see India how she plays sry i agree woth you India is a pore country and the players are not so good.