Here is a list of sites that give free stuff for soldiers and their families.

@starr4all (2866)
I was recently given this list of free stuff for deployed soldiers and their families. I thought others might find this information useful. Free Stuff for Troops Free computers for spouses or parents of deployed soldier in ranks E1 - E5: Free magazines, up to 3 choices, for deployers: Free mail/gifts sent to children of deployed soldiers: Free phone cards: free shoebox care package: free cookies: lowest airfare available: free care packages: free air conditioners/heaters free air travel for Emergency Leave, and for the family members of injured soldiers to travel to Medical facility: Airline discounts for R & R: free books, DVD's, CD's: free care packages (your family member signs up to have sent to you): free care packages: get adopted to receive stuff: free gifts and care packages: free shipping/packing materials for shipping to troops: