Best book?

@Kalachia (230)
What is the best book you've ever read? One you just couldn't put down, and you'd consider reading again, or already have read again? Mine would have to be Lord of the Rings. It's not only a good piece of literature, but it creates this big new open field of imagining when I read it that I feel like I'm there.
The best books that I have read are "Scarlet Sunset, Silver Nights" by Leigh Greenwood and "Noli Metangere" which is written by our very own national hero, Jose Rizal. There are so many good books which I had read but I love these two books best.
@Kalachia (230)
I haven't heard of those books, but I'm sure they're great if you consider them to be your favorites. Thank you for the reply.
@keedap (304)
I am a Fantasy fan and so harry potter and Eragon are two series i lve
@Kalachia (230)
Harry Potter is definitely a close second when it comes to my favorite books, and even though I've read the Eragon series, I don't think I enjoyed it as much as I should have. I guess you have to have a liking for that one...
@forjosie (1547)
I loved the series of little house on the praire by Laura Ingals Wilder. I read that books since I was a litle girl. And I never get bored to read them...:)
@Kalachia (230)
I used to own that collection, plus a few of the others under the same title, like the cook book and such. I can't say they were some of my favorite books, but I did really enjoy them.