MyLot Tip for Newbies

Just a word of advice to all newbies on this site...when you join MyLot it is wise to create a seperate email account for it. Every time someone replies to one of my threads I get an email letting me know. I love this, but it ends up being a lot of emails at times. I love having one email account where only MyLot mail goes. It really simplifies things.
@freesoul (3024)
• Egypt
I was receiving notifications in my first few days at mylot but i disabled it after my first successful discussion, it was ok with 3 to 4 replies a day but now I just check "discussions I started" when I first open mylot and see which discussions received replies, they will be on the top with the last reply date so it's easy to recognize and check. I wish there was notifications we can set separately for any discussion (even if not ours) sometimes I reply to some discussion and would want to know when someone comments on my reply, now I just keep the link to such discussion and check it manually a few times while I'm on mylot.
@maryannemax (12174)
• Sweden
hello. thank you so much for the tip. i had been here for so long and i haven't thought about it. thank you so much for your tip! so, the title is not just "mylot tip for newbies" it's also for members who does not have much ideas about internet and all. again, thanks!
@perugu (5281)
hi,thats true.even i a with this mylot from 4 months,i never got this idea...now i will change the mail,if possible,because mylot responses and other mails mixing in one mail.