Longer-lasting Topic ever started...

Have you ever imagine to read on all topics from your subject of interests? It is really impossible to do that normally, not with the ability of a human eye. Situations that even the moderators is definitely running out of time to handle all topics.... but let's do what we can to check it out, how the Topic being started become that Longer lasting discussion ever posted here... Share your common thoughts about it.
i dont really check a lot on my interest but i will focus more on the discussions that my friends started. but then, how long the discussion goes depends on what the discussion is all about...from my opinion, try something that related to daily life yet nobody has asked before, or try asking the members for advice :D
Interesting comment, and I never wonder if you become a successful new Sales Supervisor in Singapore in the near future, Eunice. Your way of looking at things is amazing, one reason why people would continue reading your perceptions on any discussion. Thank you for a nice response.