fighting boredom

@amazehr (430)
for me the best way to fight boredom is to cook that way you have fight boredom and filled someones tummy in one. i haven't heard anyone telling me that they don't like what i cook
@razcal2267 (15577)
Baking is what I turn to what I am bored. I love to cook but I do that all the time so it is not always the cure for me when I am bored. there is nothing like making bread from scratch or baking cookies for friends and family when I am bored.
@maryannemax (12174)
• Sweden
cooking - i do cook when there's nothing else to do.
that's one great way to take away boredome. atleast, one gets make time fly by faster while cooking for someone or for one's self. i do cook when i am bored. i usually cook pancakes, spaghetti, beefsteak and fry fries. and after, i eat with my family. and goodbye boredom!
@imrajesh (1968)
i like playing cards and even i like chatting to fight my boredom although i don't feel bored most of the time so it is all about how u manage time if u have no work to do then u can feel boredom otherwise u won't get time to be bored