The Grocery Game, Has Anyone used this??

@meeshee1 (188)
I have been reading a whole lot about this website called the grocery game lately, Apparently people can save hundreds of dollars a month on their groceries if they use it. I want to try it but I am not sure if it will work. What do you guys think of it? Has anyone out there used it and do you find it worth your time??
@cherhost (1073)
What is it? I love to save money! Tell me all about it!
what is the website? is it just grocerygame.com?
I put in my zip code and found that none of the stores in my area are available. Might be a deal breaker for you if you do the same.
@razcal2267 (15577)
My mother has been doing her own version of this for years. she gets all the sales papers, her coupons and makes lists of what stores have what on sale and what coupons she can use. She goes to one store a day (3 stores) while she is already out doing errands. She has saved a lot of money doing this so if you have the time, and patience then it is worth it. It is not worth it for me as I do not have a car and have a hard time getting to and from the one grocery store that is somewhat near me. I do use coupons and try to only buy the things that are on sale and have been able to save myself a bit of money that way.