January 11, 2007 8:01pm CST
I have a problem with my body,it called hiperhidrosis.My palm, my foot, my arm pit and sometimes my face are sweating.although I am not doing any activity. anybody can solve my problem ?
1 person likes this
1 response
@hellboi (664)
• Philippines
12 Jan 07
go see a doctor bro, your condition is not for us to treat, you really need professional help with that