Aussie Open: Have you seen the draws?

Australia
Have you checked out the draws? Who do you think has a realistic and great chance of winning? I think Paradorn Srichaphan, the Thai super star could actually win in his second round encounter with Russian Marat Safin. What about the veterans, do you reckon any of them actually have a chance getting past the early rounds? Anybody going? What about our local hopes; Hewitt, the Gooch or Pete Luczac? See you there! Seems the first few days will be over 40 degrees celsius!
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
Yes, I've seen the draws in http://www.australianopen.com/ In the men's draw I think that the most known players will advance into the 2nd round. I see Federer or Nadal as a possible winner. Lleyton Hewitt can do a good tournament too although he has a difficult way as he would possibly play vs James Blake or Carlos Moya before Nadal (for a place in the semifinals). And in the the women's draw, I think that Kim Clijsters, Maria Sharapova and Amelie Mauresmo have a good chance of getting the title.
I don't think Nadal has a good chance as a title contender. He has got a very bad draw and faces difficult opponents in every round. Hewitt's off his game these days and I doubt he can get a good result from this as well. For the ladies, I think Sharapova has a good chance.
@starcrazy (137)
Yeah I have checked out the draws. I was rooting for either Roddick or Federer. But oh my, they are in the same half of the draw. So my pick will be that either Roddick or Federer will go to the finals. On the other half, probably James Blake?
@lilaclady (28245)
I don't know much about tennis but I do know when the tennis is on I don't see my neighbour til it is finished...hahahahaha I do like Hewitt though...I hope we win...