Go and see a doctor!!!!!

@manong05 (5029)
January 13, 2007 12:35pm CST
I know that this doesn't sound very pleasant but in the event your partner confessed to you he had cheated and you, out of love, pity and concern for the well being of the family, decided to forgive him. Will you ask him to see a doctor? or maybe take him yourself.
1 response
• Indonesia
14 Jan 07
since i've been cheating and be cheated ... i'll forgive her in conditions that i love her and she loves me, i'll always forgive because that's what i've experienced from the girls that i've cheated. I'll take her myself, seeking the way out to repair the relationship if both of us want to repair it, otherwise, end it ...