Mexican born child traveling with me to Canada

United States
October 3, 2006 10:34pm CST
My daughter is 16 years old and has a 16 year old friend who was born in Mexico. We would like to take her to Canada with us for our vacation. what consent do i need, must it be notarized, etc. The girl from Mexico has an L-2 Visa
1 response
@hush5605 (674)
• United States
14 Oct 06
I would contact Homeland Security and ask them what paperwork she needs to leave the country. Make sure you have the correct information and don't chance "maybe they need..." answers. You could have serious legal repercussions if you don't have the most accurate information possible.