October 4, 2006 8:37am CST
I hold a basic medical degree(MBBS) and a post graduate degree in Medical Physiology(MD). I am basically involved in teaching physiology for undergraduate medical students for more than TWO decades in one of the most well known private medical colleges in INDIA. How about a getting a primarily a teaching job with less emphasis in research in United States?
1 response
@cooltj89 (387)
• India
14 Oct 06
This Query should have been answered long back. I don't know whether responding now will make any difference to them or not. But I feel that we should give it a try. What do you say? Thanks