The Sweetest Thing

What is the sweetest thing your loved one has done for you? When we were first dating I told my husband I wanted a wooden box to store my journals in and I couldn't find one. A few months later for my birthday he gave me one that he made himself. I love it!
One Christmas, my mom and I got into a HUGE fight. She said some of the most horrible things to me that morning, about how I should be thankful that she was a bad child, because I wouldn't have been born otherwise, among other things. And I stole her cell phone and called him, at 5:00 in the morning (I had been up helping wrap "santa" gifts, since I have four younger siblings). I woke him and everyone in his family, but I didn't care. I sobbed on the phone to him, until my mom came up to my room and took the phone away. A few hours later, he showed up at my house, where I was still so shook up, feeling like trash, and kind of scared, and took me away, to his home, and held me all day. But he's done SO Many others. I always pick a random story. That was the first that came to mind. OH, and don't worry, I've always loved my mom, despite all of that.
What a nice topic! One thing my SO does that's really sweet is that he still frequently tells me "You look pretty today." It's a small thing, but it means alot to me. I don't feel very pretty a lot of the time, but it's nice to know that he still sees me that way.
@opinder (423)
i love to sketch and could not find good colored pencils. i told my boyfriend so over the phone( I'm into a long-distance relationship). The next time he met me.....a month after valentines day.....he bought chocolates and a box of fine colored pencils for me!!!! I was so happy. Even a dimond ring wouldn't have brought such joy to me.
@chiyosan (29383)
i do not know for sure which sweet thing i will consider as the best. im not really sure, really..