kind of people in many country

Egypt
as i see in many country in the world if u make an accident in usa or europe no one will help u or care about what happened 2 u but when u make an accident in egypt all the people in the street & in homes near the accident offer their help why that dont happened in usa & europe
@maemaemae (341)
I am sure there are a lot of good people in the U.S and in Europe...people who are willing to lend a hand whenever you need help...let us not judge people/other countries
@mariam74 (555)
• Egypt
No this not true my friend is living in Amestrdam while she was on her bycicle she felt because of the snow and can't move a woman helped her and take her to the hospital and they found her hand broken so it is not really like people says here in Egypt we and them have wrong ideas about each other they think we are here living in the desert and we think they never helped anyone both are wrong. Also my cousine is living in USA when she make a car accident many people helped her not as you are saying.