hip-hop,a good play!

China
I like hip-hop and street dance very much.They are the wonderful plays ,and it is good for our health and corporeity.when i was in college,i learned hip-hop from seeing DVD by one and one act with other two girls,then we reset all the acts,togather with compatible music. i think it is perfect ,so we went to join the campus dancing competition,and won the second grade prize.we are so much happy and proud of it.lol....
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
sounhds like alot of fun. i like hiphop music myself
thanks for your response,and really,you like hiphop music? and me too!sometimes ,i like to listen to them when i have a rest or have some drink of tea and coffee.
@nhicie (37)
I reAlly dont know knoW hOw to DAnce coz I find it HArd To learn THe stepS liKe The hip-hop Or street DAncing. As wE aLL Know NOt aLL people CAn Really dance And You Have A talent In dancing. i ADmire ThoSe PEoplE wHo caN ReallY dance WELL sPeciAlly hip-hop oR STReet dancing like You. Just keep On DAncing GuRL!!!
oh thank you for your response,but i regret to say that i do not have a good skills of dancing and hip-hop,i can only show some of simple acts and steps,not many difficult acts or skills.some days ago,i want to learn them but there is not a good route or method for me to learn from,moreover,i am not very young to practise difficult skills,as my bones and muscles now it is that.lol....