People that blame others fortheir own wrongdoings.

@mdilan (803)
Do you know someone that has blamed you for something he or she did? For example, loosing his or her keys, etc? Isn't that annoying?
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
Yes, I know several people who blame others for their own faults. I think it's much more common than it should be. It can either be directly "this has happened because of you" even when they know that you have nothing to do with the problem, or when you are telling them something that they have done wrong, they defend themselves nervous, sometimes shouting, and telling that you have made badly that thing or another. I don't understand how they can say things like that, because they are normal people, I think it's like a method of defense.
@lafavorito (2970)
It's a sign of immaturity and bitterness, my mom is an example of this. She blamed me for all the unfortunate events that happened to her since I was born.
I know a lot of people who's doing this sometime to me. I can even name them; from my mom, dad, brother, sisters, mostly family. When friends are doing that to me, I tend to ignore; for I always think I it's not really worth my time to talk about it. Yes, this so called behavior is totally annoying. However, since the pattern has been going on like this over the years; I learn to accept, that people's way of dealing things are differently. Everyone wants to find escape goats if they can (most of the time).
Ugh my husband does this to me all the time . He can never remember where he laid down anything and is always saying if I would leave things alone he would be able to find them . Truth is if I move it , it is only to put it where it belongs so if he would go look there first he would never have to ask where it was .
I know many people like that. It is because they are immature, and cannot accept responsability for their mistakes. And yes, it is very annoying.