Need form or document to payoff the person who has been operating my bussiness

United States
October 5, 2006 8:50am CST
This alleged partner gained control of my cabinet making bussiness and now wants x amount of money to leave the company, release interest, return equipment, and transfer property lease to my name. Can you help?
1 response
@sedel1027 (17854)
• United States
15 Oct 06
Before thinking about this form, make sure what has happened is legal. If it was not a legal transfer, you don't owe him anything and you shoudl take legal action against him.