What makes you smarter?

If a person does his work differently,then he should be the smartest guy
@istanto (8572)
What? hmmm .. I'm get smarter by learn from experience. experience is my best teacher.
• Nigeria
Reading makes you informed, knowledgeable, so then you can make good decisions because you have good information to base it on. Reading gives you a great vocabulary, so you can then speak more in depth on something because you then have the words to do so. Reading matures you for it exposes you to a vast amount of different ideas, ideas you would probably never hear of in your neighborhood. And reading helps people of other cultures relate and understand each other, thus giving peace a chance. We've had religion since the beginning of time, and yet it never gave us peace, It actually divides us. Education is the solution, I believe.
@domenyag (1273)
what makes me smarter? hmmmm, i guess i am the smartest because i live the simplest kind of living