What's your favourite quote?

@6sa6an6 (115)
We all would have a favourite quote from our beloved movie Bac to hte future trilogy.Like, My favourite quote is "GREAT SCOTT" this is what the doctor always says and it created a style to him.Give your favourite quote ever.
wow, i have so many. my favorites would have to be: "WHAT DID I TELL YOU! 88 MILES PER HOURRRRRRRRRRR!" (the tester deloeran catches fire on a blanket) doc: "HUUUUH!!!!" haha his face is so funny "this one is an oldie..well, its an oldie where i come from..yeah.." "i..i guess you guys arent ready for that yet.. but your kids are going to LOVE it!" "are you saying my mom.. has got the hots for me?" "presisly!" "wow this is heavy." "theres that word again, heavy. whats so heavy about the future, is there a problem with the earths gravitational pull?" "what..?" theres so many more, but i would have to watch the movie to remember them all, lol.
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
I have many of them, here are just a few: - "Yes. Yes. I'm George, George McFly. I'm your density. I mean... your destiny". - "Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain". - "Hello? Hello? Anybody home? Huh? Think, McFly. Think! I gotta have time to get 'em retyped. Do you realize what would happen if I hand in my reports in your handwriting? I'll get fired. You wouldn't want that to happen, would ya? Would ya?". And also: - "Mr. McFly! Mr. McFly, this just arrived. Oh, Hi, Marty. I think it's your new book". I have more, and I think that my favourite is the one of Darth Vader[:)], George McFly is a very funny character.
@wierdo (248)
• Pakistan
Hang on said by marty ! and Great scott ! i love btf movies!
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!"