roommate eviction from homrowners house

United States
October 5, 2006 8:25pm CST
my roommate is intolerable. we were engaged at one time, and she lost her house. so, out of the generosity of my heart i offered her to stay at my house for a while. well, things got worse, and she decided that after a year or so. that she would pay some rent to help out. the mortgage is $670.00 a month, and she decides that $150.00 IS ENOUGH.things have gotten worse. as this is a totally plutonic relationship. she calls me mean names, threatens to take action against me, and has taken over my bed for the last 10 months. alli want is for her to take her stuff and get out of my house! i cannot or do not want to live like this anymore. i am a51 year old widower and she is a 47 year old divorcee. somebody tell me how to rectify this situation...PLEASE!!! thank you "BIGGIE"
2 responses
@sedel1027 (17854)
• United States
16 Oct 06
Since you have no legal arrangement with her, you can kick her out. Out of the kindness of you heart, give her a 2 week to 30 days written notice that she needs to vacate the premisis. If she does not leave, call the police and have her arrested for trespassing.
@bluedropus (1073)
• Vietnam
16 Oct 06
That's great!