Mylot : your honest opinion on it...

@pizzoli (3381)
Italy
Write here if you consider mylot.com the best discussions site or if you know someone better
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
All right, I consider that mylot.com is the best site, not only from discussions but from all kind of sites in the whole internet. It's my favourite web site.
@perugu (5281)
hi,i vote for mylot when compare to goldage forum,payposter.May be i am addicted to this only.I too joined there,but not actively participating.I want to continue the friends here ,more than earning.
@vin2win (470)
yes i think mylot.com is one of the best discussion web site..there are several topics going on here ..apart from it i like yahoo answers and some other forums.. :-)
@maryannemax (12174)
• Sweden
in all honesty, i want everybody here to know that i tried lots of other discussion sites like mylot. but i never found any other site which is far better than this site. i had been here for five months now and i love this site more than anything else on the net. they really pay and the discussions here are always worth my time and effort.
@chiquitita (1227)
For me, myLot.com is the best site for discussion that I've ever known. I do see some discussion telling us about another sites. But I always doubt about and I refuse to join. myLot is the best for me :)
@hamza123 (984)
• Pakistan
well my honest opinion is that it is a really good site..