Did you like Step up better than Dirty Dancing

I really liked Step up. It was a sweet movie with a great cast but I thought they didn't have enough dance scenes. The final dance scene was also a disappointment. I love Channing Tatum and of course he shined.
@dodo19 (27164)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm not sure really. I really enjoyed both movies. They're both about dancing, but they have different types of interesting stories. I can't say that I have a preference between the two movies. I like both movies a lot.
i don't know... dirty dancing is a classic but i do love step up. i think the dancing is better in step up but the storyline is better in dirty dancing. "no one puts baby in the corner"
it's a very good movie :)) i don't know if it increase the audience of Sean Paul'clip or is it opposite.anyway i watch it and i enjoyed it.You should do the same twice...))
i think i liked it more, i liked the story line of a school drop out actually realise he was being an @rse and finally did something with his life! the film covered real life issues and could be a real eye opener for the youngens if they were thinking that dropping out of school is kool... i.e that its not and you should make something of yourself :)