The first move for first time making love

@PhMaker (250)
United States
January 20, 2007 2:39am CST
who should do it? man or a girl? i think man should show the 90% interest but waist for her to complete the remaining 10%. what say u?
2 responses
@tatiana07 (498)
• Philippines
6 Sep 08
the man should do the first move and the girl will follow..(",)
• United States
27 Jan 07
a kiss. and the man should do it