Car Contract

United States
January 20, 2007 6:23pm CST
I have a 2005 Kia and found out today, the Finance man at Kia put some things in the contract we didnt need thus, driving the cost up by thousands. This is hard to handle on a fixed income and a Sr. Citizen. What can I do?
1 person likes this
1 response
@finlander60 (1775)
• United States
22 Jan 07
Try your local "Legal Aid". They can probably help you. How long ago did this happen? Did you have a trade-in? If you did, tell them you want to void the contract and get your trade-in back. Don't take no for an answer. Take it as far up the chain as you can. You might want to talk to a TV station about doing an investigative report on this dealer, too. Report them to the Better Business Bureau while you are at it. Good luck.