sister owes money

October 6, 2006 12:10pm CST
My sister owes me money and refuses to pay me back. It is not a huge sum but as I am out of work and have bills to pay I am short of money. Any ideas on how to appeal to someone with no conscience?
1 response
@MINDY0882 (2304)
• United States
7 Oct 06
theres always small claims court if u have proof of what she owes you. I wouldnt loan any more out either if she refuses to pay u back