do u think that the clothes make the man?

Romania
@usama46 (863)
• Pakistan
nice and good looking.
We'll I guess, its not at all. There are plenty of rich people out there who wear dirty ragged clothes but got millions dollars in their accounts.
@bowtieguy (5930)
Yes, what a man wear or how eh wear something says a lot about him, like if he is all dressed up he is saying that he wants to be noticed as a well dressed man and a upstanding man of society, where as a man who wears things with holes in them or something that dosen't fit or is improperly dressed for a certain occasion, is saying that i am only here because I have to be and could care less what we think about him.
when you first see a person dresed in very expensive clotes whituot knowing who he is,you first say...wow...he takes care of him,he has money,he is clean....when you see a teenager dresed well you first say...wow...his handsome...he looks awsome...and when you see a pour man dressed whit dirty clotes what do you say???GO AWAY,LEAVE ME ALONE!!!...you smell ugly... clotes are making the first impresion when you see that person whit your own eyes!
sometimes yes, other times no..
NO, I don't think that clothes make the man. I was rised better than that. I try to observ a little that person before I can say enything about him/her.