Do you have plan to have children or childrens?

@ezzrssi (11197)
Italy
??
No, no, no, a thousand times no. I honestly hate kids and I will not have any of my own.
@priti45 (372)
I and my boyfriend both just love kids so yes we are surely going to have children but only when we are financially stable in every way. I hope that it happens soon ^_^
No, I don't. I don't want any, so I will never be having kids.
no, i m young and i dont want to have a chld, but a girl too
Even growing up, I knew that I wanted to have a large family. :-) At 23 years of age, I've already started that family and I'm the mother of two beautiful little girls. In the future, I would like to have at least one more.
@scorpio16 (1707)
All of the first, ezzrssi, I would say you that "children" is already a plural word whose singular word id "child". "Childrens" - This is not a correct word. I am sure you would not mind this for making me correct the words. As far as children are concerned, I am already three children, 2 sons and 1 daughter and now I do not want any more children. Though I feel sometime to have one more little kid to play with but my spouse is not at all agreed for this.
@marcoo (189)
no for now no i don't think!!!
@pusiket (1759)
I wanted to...in the near future...
@patrice7 (1194)
well me and my guy are planning to have like 3 kids but were not gonna have them till we are ready and till we are free from financial responsibilities. i would like to become financially stable and sure so that i can have a good family life and i can be able to provide my children adequate shelter, food, clothing and education. i want the best for my children (to be) and i think id have to work first before having them!.
Not right now I don't. Can't say for certain what the future holds, but I hope it doesn't hold children. I like my dogs better.