I have not yet added my egold account no in my mylot account?

e-gold - egold
@sahyd2don (2949)
What will happen when i reach the minimum payout by mylot.Will i loos the money in my mylot account or it will remain in my mylot account till i enter the egold account no.
@istanto (8572)
mylot will sending alert or messages for you to update your payment information. if you not updated it your earnings will bring to the next month until you put your payment information.
Good,because i don't have an e-gold account yet but i will register on e-gold sometime this month.I hope they will transfer it to the next month because i don't want to loose my few cents :)
@Willowlady (10666)
You better get that number. Mylot does carry over unpaid amounts and you will have to wait til next 15th for payment. Meanwhile they may be able to tinker with that amount since you did not get it. They adjust the amount awarded around pay time specifically and it behooves you to get your money when they are ready to pay it!
@jenbatres (800)
It will roll over, because I have not entered in my payment info either. . . .I made payout last month and it rolled over. Best of luck.
@classy56 (2883)
i think they will roll it over till next month.but i would not take any chances,ill fill it out before the end of the month to be on the safe side.