Have you ever tried Donair`s

they are so good I crave them all tje time Here is a recipe for them 1lb hamburger 1 tsp oregano 1 tsp salt (optional) 1/2 tsp pepper (optional) 1/2 tsp italian seasoning 1/2 tsp onion powder 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1/4 tsp cayenne peppper Preheat oven to 200 degrees Mix all spices together , add hamburger and mix for approximitely 20 minutes with your hands Form into a ball on a baking sheet bake for 3.5-4 hours sauce 1 can evaporated milk 3/4 cup sugar 2 tsp garlic powder4 tsp vinegar Mix together slice meat thin into pita bread pour sauce over it and garnish with diced tomatoes, onions and cheese try it out its a great comfort food
@lilaclady (28238)
That sounds very interesting thanks I will try it...next time I have some visitors I will try this on them...
their delicious, the trick is that when you form it into a ball make sure it is compressed as much as you can. I hope you enjoy them they are very tastey, onceyou try it you`ll crave them or atleast I do all the time
@tad1fan (3373)
This is a great recipe and very close to what hubby makes....it is a great supper or snack idea and yes,you do crave it once you've tried it