for those who didn't know...about Goa

Romania
Besides beaches, Goa is also known for its world heritage architecture including the Basilica of Bom Jesus . Goa also has rich flora and fauna, owing to its location on the Western Ghats range, which are classified as a biodiversity hotspot. i want to fly there...now!
@Julia1970 (410)
It sounds wonderful. I may meet you on the flight!
@snowflake5 (1580)
I too am intrigued by Goa. We are hoping to visit in December and I am currently trying hard to save up for the trip.
@neo2neo (461)
Goa is heaven indeed. With lots many places to visit and lots many beaches to reside it's my favorite holiday destination. I have been to Goa lots many times and will continue to hit the beaches there in future too! Cheers!
@perugu (5281)
hi,Even though this discussion is for who don't know Goa,still i am responding.Its a place one should visit at least once in life time.If you have a plan at any time to come to Goa,i will assist you from landed to return in all manners.Thanks for reminding goa.