Will you die for love?

love - Sometimes, we love a person too much.  And when that person leaves us, we feel that there's no more life.  So some people tend to commit suicide.  But do you think your life is worth the person you loved and who just left you all alone?
@cheerldr (594)
I had a friend who had a relationship with this guy for 3 years. They lived together under the same roof and even planned everything for the future. But there's this incident in her life that changed everything. She found out that his boyfriend is having a relationship with another girl. She was badly hurt, and all she did was to end her life. Up to now, I still couldn't imagine she did that. I know my friend, she's a strong woman. She had several relationships before but now, she gave up. I can't understand why some people chooses to die than lose the one their love. I don't think its a fair decision. How about you? What's your opinion on this?
@aelyus (634)
When a girl or woman is in love,she becomes more sensible and vulnerable.Even in the real life she is strong.when it comes about love she is weak.I understand her,if I have been in her place I would heve done the same,because my love it's the most important person in the world for me!
@cheenlly (3483)
the same thing happen to me. I didnt even think that it would happen to me, that i would end my life because of that stupid ex of mine. I was really a strong woman and i have also a lot of heartaches already before but that was really the last time i have give up and its like the end of my life. Its really painful that i cant almost carry it anymore. It's been a year when i realized that its not worth it to waste my tears and end my life and ruin my life for someone who is not worthy of all the love i give. I guess because if you really in love and your really serious thats when you really give up everything.
@Bbilal (2000)
Yes i will, I had even tried thrice to kill myself, but unfortunately I awake again and again, Why God? Why always me? I asked this question to God always, but he did not respond why did he do this with me, anyhow, Im totally broken and I know how Im living and controlling my life. May she got many more :-)
@baietzika (588)
yes i would