Need a Doctor Report on Dr. Zenko Hrynkiw.

Dr. Zenko Hrynkiw is a Neurosurgeon in Birmingham,Al. Need to find out his record and qualification for treating patients with Brain Tumor. Thanks.
@Jusred (1579)
Have you tried searching for information on him through the internet? Use your search engine(s), there are many sites you can obtain information from. I had a brain tumor app. 3 yrs ago, a large and rare form, and had a very poor prognosis. I was treated by UPMC, Pittsburgh PA, by Dr. Anim Kassam, head of Neurosurgery -and i thank him for my life now..I also had radiation done at Milton S. Hershey Medical Center at Penn State, in Hershey, Pa (close to Harrisburg) and they did an amazing job as well...Good Luck in your search and remember 2nd+ opinions and research are definately the best path to success! Try checking out the American Cancer Society, even if the tumor is benign, they are always a great help too!