Ecological Disaster

Ecological Disaster - Ecological Disaster
can toxics
@miryam (6510)
Italy
In these days, we have had the usual ecological disaster. The northern toxic dross in Europe. The man does not do anything, and does not realize that we are destroying the planet. I'm disappointed, I try to do that one that I can, but it is are you a few idea??? Would you be disposed to rinunciaare to the petroleum?
• Nigeria
the massive increase in emissions planned in the developing nations - it is unrealistic to expect them to forego the economic booms that the Western world has previously enjoyed. I don't buy the argument about irreversible ecological collapse however because mother nature extremely resilient. There will be irreversible change but the planet will adapt - the shape of the continents will change, some species will be lost and others will thrive. The history of our planet has seen many such changes, even though this is the first humans can be held accountable for
@miryam (6510)
you are reason........