talk talk

October 7, 2006 5:57pm CST
anyone out ther want to talk; about anything im listening;
1 response
@Aali311 (6126)
• United States
17 Oct 06
I have this one person who's emailing me about advise on what to about his girlfriend, he sounds like he's in a terrible situation and he doesn't have much choices, if he takes his daughter and leave the state will it be consider kidnapping? He's the baby's father and the mother sounds terrible.
18 Oct 06
it is kidnapping;; only way is through the courts; or contact welfare and report that it is harmful towards the childs living enviament; even if he is the childs father you only have his word that she is a bad mother; that s what the police will concider if he takes the child out of country; or anywhere for that matter; you could get an injuction through the courts to say she is unfit to look after the child,.