Unmarried and Seperated Parents

January 25, 2007 3:05pm CST
If you are going through a break up and have children i can help without the pain of solicitors fees as well as the emotional pain of it all. I help both fathers and mothers and most importantly your children. I advise on access plans that suit you both, and also issues on Guardianship with its pros and cons.Maintenance is another big issue that i can assist with in the areas of how much should he pay as well as how much does she need and how to calculate it. Family mediation is a great way of making all these arangements and somtimes even resolves the reason you are breaking up in the first place. If the worst case scenarios occour were you have to go to court, i can advise you on how to represent yourself. I am based in Dublin Ireland and if you want to contact me for assistance you can do so on 353 868759774 or ireland 0868759774 or my email is paulcampbell22@hotmail.com. Remember your partner must have some good point otherwise you wouldnt have made a beautiful child togeather, so give each other a chance we all have our bad patches but its how we deal with them is what keeps us togeather Kind Regards, Paul
1 response
@teenal (970)
• Ireland
25 Jan 07
Thankfully I dont need this service but will keep it in mind if i know anyone who does. You could post this on www.rRollercoaster.ie in the discussion forum Divorce and Seperation