I am a bipolar victum, been to lots of doctors, HELP!!!!!!!!!

United States
January 25, 2007 7:21pm CST
My Condition is getting worse as I grow older. I need direction. I NEED HELP!!!! Is There someone anyone that can help me?
2 people like this
2 responses
@XxAngelxX (2835)
• Canada
26 Jan 07
I believe the only one who can help you is a doctor. They need to work with your pills and find the right dosage to make things right again. I am sorry to hear you suffer from this, but I'm sure if you have a discussion with your family doctor and explain your concerns to him, something can be worked out. Good luck.
@linda345 (2661)
• Canada
29 Jan 07
I have bipolar and have been hospitalized on many occasions. This sounds more like a case of skitizotofriena or post tramtic stress. I am not a doctor. I think you need to get a second opion and get your meds changed.