foil that can be transferred in reverse

January 27, 2007 12:15am CST
i want to know if there is any foil that has the adhesive directly applied to the surface of the foil so that it can be glued directly to clear plastic and the gold foil will appear under the clear plastic otherwise known as perspex. My name is GABRIEL JOLAYEMI FROM NIGERIA
1 person likes this
2 responses
@shalwani (760)
• Pakistan
27 Jan 07
i have no idea about the transferring of reverse ........
@wildguy2 (1349)
• Canada
27 Jan 07
You may want to check any hobby stores either online or in your area, as I have seen a product similar to what you are looking for awhile back, I used to get this foil for model cars I would build, I would use it to make the bumpers or trim that I needed in either in chrome or gold. This foils I used to purchase was adhesive on one side only and would bond with a hairdryer, set at low temperature. Where I used to buy my foil was through Testers hobby site, it came in various sizes and what I used to get was a 2 foot by 2 foot sheet, mind you this stuff was very expensive. I am not sure if this is the same product that you're thinking of, but if so looking to the hobby sites online will most likely get you where you need to be.