Football

Italy
Do you love football? I'm Italian and I like it..What is your favorite team? What is your favorite championship? My favorite Team is Milan and my favorite player is Francesco Totti (Rome).
@r00ney (23)
my favorite footbal team is Manchester United,my favorite championship is Uefa Champions League and my favorite player is Cristiano Ronaldo
I like Cristiano Ronaldo too. He is a geat player.
@shamanhot (137)
The club I support is Juventus. My favorite player is Totti, therefore Roma is my second choice. I am a big fan of the Italian National Team. I like to watch Spanish Primeira Liga, English Premier League and Italian Serie A...even tough Serie A can be boring sometimes. My favourite is the UEFA Champions League! Its the best club competition of all!
I like football. My favorite team is Chelsea and my favorite championship is Premier League. I'm form Romania and my favorite team from Romania is Steaua Bucharest