What favorite FAMILY movie can you recommend?

@Bee1955 (3886)
The ones that are rated G and maybe PG. It can be a Disney film, a full-length cartoon movie, or a series of movies, but it has to appeal to the WHOLE family, parents included. Convince me that the one you choose is the best.
@camar_lyn (1028)
For my family, i'd have to say Night At The Museum. Even my 3 year old could laugh and follow the movie. Ben Stiller was just the right person for this character - night watchman at the musuem where things come to live at night.
@cyntrow (8524)
I loved the movie "What a Girl Wants." If you've never seen it, Amanda Bynes plays a 17 year old who goes to London to meet her father who doesn't know she exists. He is a big politician who has his eyes on being prime minister, thanks to his fiance and her father. "Daphne" Amanda's charactor in the movie is all american and it ruffles a bunch of feathers among the London Aristocracy. And her father tries to protect her while trying to teach her how to behave. In the end, he learns a thing or two from his American daughter. IT is a fun movie. I don't even think there was any inappropriate language. All my kids love the film. Even the boys, although they won't admit it. LOL
@umair627 (70)
• Pakistan
i recommend one and only herry porter....
• United Arab Emirates
one fine day
@arunr175 (1680)
Some of my favourite family movies are below, probably you might have seen it, it not do watch it, it's worth it .. Finding Nemo, Madagascar all the 3 parts, The Lion King, We Bought a Zoo, Rio, Tangled, Despicable Me, Ice Age all the 4 parts, The Adventures of Tintin, Monsters, Inc., WALL·E, Matilda, Cars 1& 2, Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2