How many PRINCE FROG get your heart?

prince frog are scattered around...beware! - prince frog
There are indeed lots of Prince frog outside and mask with good looks and fame. Yet we never knew their true color until they get our heart and be fooled by them and we realize it is not the PRINCE we search for but the PRINCE FROG. Do you had a relationship before by a PRince frog and how did you get off with him?
@hartnsoul (558)
Indeed, prince frogs are flocking the world. Sadly, I have tripped over them in more ways than one. It's like I never learn. What's good though is that everytime I realiza my mistakes, they already found out about my "insane" being. That got them hard. It ends out that my being "just me" can drive them crazy too. So we're even! Haha.
@manmaxman (850)
prince frog i dont have any knowlage about it
@maryannemax (12173)
• Sweden
i had been to so many heartbreaking relationships before. first, they try to win your heart and when they already do, they break your heart as well. sometimes, you don't need to spend more time with him just to see his true color. but there are those who are great pretenders that they can hide their true colors from you for a long time. nevertheless, true color will still show up after sometime.