do you still keep old love letters, gifts, etc. from your ex-bfs/gfs?

i have thrown all of mine and now i regret doing so.
I threw out most of them, but should not have. I do have a few things though, and they are tucked away with memories.
@crazy_me (588)
Yes, I still have the letters and gifts from my ex boyfriends. I am a sentimental person. I like to keep things that for me have a sentimental value. These things from my past relationships are in a big chest in my room. I am currently in a relationship. And when I get married, I would not bring that chest with me to my new house, as a sign of respect to my future husband. I would just leave the chest to my room in my parents' house.
@stonehr (818)
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
I have some of them... I like sometimes to read it and to bring me some happy memories from my past. That way I can remember about other things that was about that time.....
@sechsey (1836)
I still have letters and pictures of my past relationship before I got married. But these are all stuffed at the farthest part of the closet that i barely even go to check anymore. I dont know why i ever keep those still. They were just always there. I dont want to throw away pictures because those are part of my past. I can throw away letters but why shouldnt i keep it either? Its not like I am holding on to the past. I have moved on, clearly. It's just always there. Part of the memories i will remember that helped me become the person I am now.