Can you live without your Cell phone or Computer???

mobile - png image
Is this True that we have become slaves of todays technology,and that we cannot live without it.......Is this true?? Will life come to a standstill without these gadgets??
@rhane7315 (5674)
of course i can't. i don't know what would i do if don't have those 2 gadgets with me lol it is my only way to contact my father because he's away from us because of his work in abroad
@sebatt84 (131)
• France
Yes Yes, I am agree, I can't avoid walking in the street with my mobile. But life has changed with this gadgets.
@jaizdeep (397)
No i really cannot....Over 3 years now computer and my mobile have just become an eternal part of my life... I am involved in a long distance relationship with my love she lives very far away from me and we get to meet hardly once in 2-3 years So cellphone and computer are my way to talk to her so i don't remember there has been any day in the past three years where in i have not used my phone or computer we talk on phone as much time as possible and for the rest time we are on net chatting with each other She isnt allowed to have a cam so cant see her she keeps ending me snaps once in 5-6 months or so