Here"s A Great Tip!!

@lpetges (3036)
United States
January 30, 2007 6:38am CST
I was watching a television program that was discussing Smelly Stinky Dirty Sponges! They said to put the kitchen sponge in your microwave for 90 seconds and cook on high. it comes out smelling new! it disinfects it 100%. all of the bacteria, and dirt comes out and you have a new sponge. (just wipe out the microwave with clorox clean up and your good to go) great is that?
3 responses
@dm74728 (159)
• United States
30 Jan 07
I never would have thought of that. I don't use a lot of sponges at home but many of the people I clean for do.
@jbrowsin66 (1322)
• United States
30 Jan 07
Good tip, I've heard that using sponges to clean with is like just pushing germs around because they trap so much bacteria.
1 person likes this
• United States
31 Jan 07
That's an awesome tip! I think I remember hearing of it before (not too long ago). But now that you put it back in my head, I'm gonna try it!