Sidney Sheldon

I just read the news today and I found out that Sidney Sheldon is dead. She died of pneumonia at the age of 89. She is one of my favorite novelist, My most favorite is "Stars Shine Down", most of lead characters in her novels are women. That's why I like it, the way the characters in her novel fight for what they really feel and to achieve what they want in life despite of all the hardships that they have to go through. It's simply inspiring.
@crystal8577 (1470)
I loved his books. I have a handful that I own but have read a number of them that he wrote. I think my favorite was "Nothing Lasts Forever". When it warms up I want to go to the library & reread his books.
@brielevan (238)
I love sidney sheldon's novel. I love the way she describe the details in her books. I really feel that I am in story watch all character do their roles. I think we loss a great writer. May she rest in peace.