Laberdor Vs German Shepherd

Any body can compare these dogs??? Which one is best Lovable and Poliete
Basically, a lab will be have an advantage on being a lovable kind of pet, being a retriever that it is, intelligence wise on the other hand, a german shepherd is more of the instinctive type, a guard dog therefore it is more intelligent (GSD is #3 while Labrador is #7), though it still depends on the how it is being raised.
@merkava (1225)
They all offer the same love and attention as any dog wood. What they differ is in their power and intimidation factor. German Shepherds are bigger, badder and more efficient guard dogs than labradors. Some even say they're more disciplined. Labradors are you family pets that even kids will love, they're playful. The Shepherd can also do those things but a lot of kids might be afraid of them due to their physical characteristics that they look like a wolf. In size alone my biggest labrador is just XL, that's the average Shepherd. My biggest Shepherd is XXL.
i like German Shepherd. it is best Lovable and Poliete. i have one this kind of dog . its name is brucy .
@rocky777 (353)
Labradors by all means, they are the most lovable and docile and polite doggies of all! If you don't get frightened by their size, you can be friends for life with a labrador at first sight. Disclaimer: I do not really have much experience of German Shepherds! But I have heard...