Who is your fashion icon??

@indywahm (808)
I think that mine would have to be Audrey Hepburn. She was just so classic and stylish. I love her style and ease.
@sweetrala (1440)
Audrey Hepburn - Her style lives on
AUdrey hepburn is really my fashion icon coz her style is still evident today.The little black dress, the over-sized shade, the flats,pedal pushers etc...will never go out off style.I also consider Carolina Herrera as fashion icon,she is not only an amazing designer but she herself has style and grace.
@kiiizu (1901)
• Estonia
I absolutely love Audrey Hepburn's style. She proved that less can be more, actally, much, much more. Everything she was wearing is actually very simple but looks gorgeous. I also like very much Jackie Kennedy, she had something in common with Hepburn (I'm talking about 60ies, it's one of my favorite styles in fashion history).
@mnksmommy (302)
I agree Audrey Hepburn was the epitome of class, grace, elegance, and just plain style. That woman could pull off a potato sack dress! She made it look so easy to look so gorgeous too.